Charms is our primary way to communicate with parents. Please help us by keeping the contact info up to date. We will post documents, list orchestra fees, show assignments, and more. Update your student and adult contact information any time it changes.
How to update contact information in CHARMS Orchestra:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Click on the “Enter/Login” button on the far right of the menu and select “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS” from the drop down menu.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following login: ArborCreekMSORCH
- Next, enter your student’s LISD ID number where it says “Student Area Password.” This should be on the left of your screen.
- You will see the main student page with options to view your student’s Calendar, Event List, Volunteer sign up, Handouts, Practice Logs, and Update Info.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Update Info.” Please update your student’s contact information. We need student AND parent emails.
- At the top of this page, click on the “Add New Adult” button. Please add contact information for any parent or guardian that will need to be contacted about orchestra activities. You may add more than one adult. Please include phone numbers that can be reached during the day and evenings and fill in ALL of the fields.
You can pay any necessary fees one of two ways:
- Check – Please make all payments payable to ACMS Orchestra Booster Club.
- Cash – If you are paying with cash, place it in a sealed envelope and put your name, what is the payment for, and ACMS Orchestra Booster Club on the envelope.
All-region Forms and Music
To be announced.
Private Lesson Information
Lewisville ISD is fortunate to have a private lesson program for our orchestra members. Private lessons are the perfect way for students to enrich their studies and further their musical abilities. Having an expert that will instruct you one-on-one is a great opportunity to focus on your personal playing and growth and develop your skills as a musician.
School Instrument Usage Form
For students who need to borrow school instruments, particularly the cello and bass students, please read and fill out the form below. The fees are also outlined on the form.
This instrument usage form is for school instruments only. Your own personal rental instrument that you will keep at home is not included in this fee.